Belonging to the Coastal Society makes you part of a vital community of donors shaping the future of our magnificent coast. This community supports protecting and restoring productive coastal waters and habitats. Help us engage coastal residents and visitors, including our youth and community leaders, in the stewardship of a healthy and prosperous coast.
Coastal Society members provide critical dollars to put restoration projects on the ground, connect students with outdoor classrooms and mobilize advocates in the community. These donations provide the essential foundation for our work, and provide the basis to pursue competitive grant funding. Members of the Coastal Society enjoy some pretty extraordinary opportunities to meet with others who share your interest in the coast while engaging with the federation in unique ways.
Tidal Creek Advocates
Total annual giving of $1,000 or more
• Invitation to annual Director’s Luncheon and other special events
• Recognition of support in the federation’s annual report
• Special opportunities to join field outings and projects
Total annual giving of $5,000 or more
• Private guided boat tour or field trip to special coastal sites with Todd Miller, federation founder and executive director
• Inclusion in all events with the Tidal Creek Advocates
Total annual giving of $10,000 or more
• Invitation to the federation’s Annual Retreat
• Inclusion in all events with the River Stewards
Tax information: Donations minus the value of benefits are tax deductible. Fair market values of benefits are: Tidal Creek Advocate: $10; River Steward: $58; Sound Champion: $290.
At whatever level you join the Coastal Society, you will also enjoy all traditional membership benefits, including Our Coast magazine, the Coastal Review Online, e-newsletters, unique volunteer opportunities, discounts on workshops and events and special offers from Business Friends.
For more information or to join the Coastal Society, please contact Sarah King at 919-210-2617 or email her.
You can also join online here.