Tidal Creek Advocates
Total annual giving of $1,000 or more
• Invitation to annual Director’s Luncheon and other special events
• Recognition of support in the federation’s annual report
• Special opportunities to join field outings and projects
Total annual giving of $5,000 or more
• Private guided boat tour or field trip to special coastal sites with Todd Miller, federation founder and executive director
• Inclusion in all events with the Tidal Creek Advocates
Total annual giving of $10,000 or more
• Invitation to the federation’s Annual Retreat
• Inclusion in all events with the River Stewards
Tax information: Donations minus the value of benefits are tax deductible. Fair market values of benefits are: Tidal Creek Advocate: $10; River Steward: $58; Sound Champion: $290.
At whatever level you join the Coastal Society, you will also enjoy all traditional membership benefits, including Our Coast magazine, the Coastal Review Online, e-newsletters, unique volunteer opportunities, discounts on workshops and events and special offers from Business Friends.
For more information or to join the Coastal Society, please contact Sarah King at 919-210-2617 or email her.
You can also join online here.